A European group with a global reach
Climalife in GermanyCompany Profile :
What is more, DKF is able to utilise the experience and network of neighbouring subsidiaries to market a wide range of products (oils, heat transfer fluids, cleaning products...) to refrigeration and climate control industry professionals. Our small and friendly size means that we can get to know you better, understand your needs in more detail, and serve you more quickly.
Number of employees : 7
|Contact us :|
Tel : +49 2150/7073-0
Cogal Belgium operates under a Vlarem II, Klasse I business licence, valid from 27 July 2000 to 31 August 2011.
The business licence covers the following activities :
- Conditioning and refining HCFCs, HFCs, halons and other carbons
- Installing filling and distribution systems for non-flammable liquefied gases
- Non-flammable liquids: aerial depot, distribution and mixing
- Treating refrigerant installation waste (CFCs, HCFCs,...)
- Stocking and managing the mixing of MEG and MPG based heat transfer fluids
- Installing refrigeration and compression
Date foundation : 1976
Surface area : 7352 m2.
Location : Located in Sint-Niklaas Waas at approx. 44 km from Brussels and close to two main European harbours : Antwerp (42 km) and Rotterdam (125 km)
- ISO 9001:2000
- OVAM (06/12/01), under number 95/1/KD, for the transport of hazardous materials.