Clogging, aside from causing a loss in performance, also affects the system's lifetime.
Climalife has a range of cleaning solutions to help you with your day-to-day operations.
Whatever the situation, there is a treatment solution for you.
1) Water systems
Closed-circuit water systems, chilled-water and heating-water systems can be preventatively treated with pH-neutral products designed to protect the system against corrosion and limescale.
Thermonett® Protector is approved by the CSHP (French Public Safety and Health Committee) and compatible with all metals and materials. This product, together with periodic inspections, is guaranteed to improve the reliability of your system.
In the case of sludge or oxides in chilled-water systems, primary central heating and domestic hot-water systems, Climalife recommends Thermonett® Sludge Remover. Non-acidic and approved by the CSHP, it is compatible with many different metals and materials and is injected with a dosing pump. Thermonett® Sludge Remover places sludge and oxide deposits in suspension. These deposits are then removed by a sludge separator previously installed on one of the system's horizontal elements.
Climalife has a range of suitable sludge pots.
Shock treatment against limescale:
Open circuits such as cooling towers, municipal water or ground source water systems and sometimes closed heating systems need to be descaled thoroughly before sludge and oxides are removed. In such a case, "shock treatment" is required. The system must be drained after treatment. Duonett D7 is an ideal product for this operation.
2) External surfaces
The clogging of evaporators and fin condensers causes the same energy issues as well as hygiene problems and health risks.
There are many cleaning products on the market: solvents, aqueous solutions, biocidal solutions, fungicides and bactericides.
The Frionett range meets professionals' needs by covering all cleaning requirements.
For condensers, lagging and external units in general, an alkaline general-purpose cleaner such as Frionett Power has suitable cleansing and degreasing qualities.
- Frionett Activ' is a disinfecting cleanser formulated to combat bacteria and fungi.
- Frionett Contact can be used in the food industry to clean sales counters, kitchen work tops, hoods, cooking equipment, cold rooms and refrigerated warehouses.
As specified in industry regulations, surfaces must be rinsed with water once treated.
3) Refrigeration systems
- Nettogaz GC1 is pressurised with nitrogen and has a boiling point of +20°C at atmospheric pressure and very high solvent power. After cleaning, the product is drained with nitrogen.
- FACILISOLV has a boiling point of +43°C at atmospheric pressure. It is suited for industrial use and packaged in a drum. It is used with an adapted general-purpose pump. Its Kauri Butanol value is over 100, thereby making it a high performance cleaning product. It is extracted from the system in the same way as Nettogaz GC1.
All of the cleaning product must be removed to avoid the presence of residue which could lower the viscosity of oil when in service. Drain the system thoroughly. Care must be taken with the recipients such as the liquid cylinders which must be demounted and completely emptied to remove all of the solvent and pollutants.
The solvents must be recovered.
- Nettogaz Greenclean is injected under its own pressure. Greenclean's detergent base does not evaporate. It is removed from the system with new R-134a whose high miscibility with Greenclean allows the detergent to be easily removed while working on one section at a time. Greenclean is highly effective in the case of tightening scroll-type compressors that carbonise the system and in the case of very complex systems with very low drainage access points. Greenclean must be recovered.